We’re in the midst of ALPHA. For information about how ALPHA is happening at St. Monica, you can click here.
The SESSION DATES here:
- SEPTEMBER 22: Is There More to Life Than This?
- SEPTEMBER 29: Who is Jesus?
- OCTOBER 6: Why Did Jesus Die?
- OCTOBER 13: How Can I Have Faith?
- OCTOBER 20: Why and How Should I Pray?
- OCTOBER 27: How Does God Guide Us?
- NOVEMBER 3: How Can I Resist Evil?
- NOVEMBER 10: Why and How Should I Tell Others?
- DECEMBER 1: Does God Heal Today?
- DECEMBER 8: What About The Church?
Our HOLY SPIRIT WEEKEND RETERAT schedule is here:
- NOVEMBER 8-9 HOLY SPIRIT WEEKEND:
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What Does the Holy Spirit Do?
- How Can I Be Filled With The Holy Spirit?
- What Do I Do With The Rest of my Life?
Our weekly PROGRAM SCHEDULE is as follows:
12:30 PM – Informal Meal
12:50 PM – Welcoming and Announcements
12:55 PM – Video Presentation on Current Topic
1:30 PM – Small-Group Discussion.
2:00 PM – Session Ends
Finally ….here is a copy of our weekly presentation slides: